Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Updates and Etc.

Hi guys,
 
  Sorry for the lack of post and communication recently. Combined with being extremely busy the last couple of weeks and not knowing that Blogger did not send out email when a new post is made, I haven't really been keeping up with this blog. First off, we will be continuing with Blender and learning its small quirks and treasures. Mr. Calrson made a penguin and I made a wine glass for everyone to attempt to replicate on this Friday. Don't worry if you aren't quite seated with Blender yet. Which brings me to my second point, I have to attend and make an announcement at a Digital Media Club meeting the same day so I will be gone for about the first few minutes, but I'll have that time covered. Lastly, if anyone has some ideas or questions they would like the club to address, please post them or email them to me, (or Jared, or Mr. Carlson) we are very open to new views and ideas and really want everyone to feel that they have a place in the club. Simple comments or suggestions are always helpful too.
Anyways, that's concludes this week's update. Meeting this Friday.


-Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment